The final agreement was reached today.
The social network “Twitter” thus comes under the control of Elon Musk, CEO of Tesla and SpaceX.
This put an end to the turbulent month during which Musk first became one of Twitter’s largest shareholders (9 percent), then refused to become a member of the Board of Directors, and now he is the owner.
Talks on the purchase of Twitter followed a meeting of the company’s Board of Directors on Sunday morning, at which Mask’s offer was discussed.
Mask’s statement that his offer was “the best and final” was a break in the negotiations, and the turning point was when the billionaire formally undertook to finance the eventual takeover of Twitter’s capital at a price of $ 54.2 per share. This satisfies the appetites of shareholders.
Earlier, Musk said that Twitter should be private in order to develop and become a real platform for freedom of speech.
- You can now iCloud Lock your AirPods
- Gold iPhone 14 Pro looks amazing (VIDEO)
- New details about the iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Pro
- The iPhone 14 series could come with satellite connectivity options in an emergency
- Significant improvements are coming in iOS 16
- Could the iPhone 15 arrive with a periscope camera?
- iPhone 14: another new leaks
- Apple Watch 6 blank screen free repair