Google launched its first truly wireless headphones back in 2020, and now rumors are circulating that the search giant could launch a new model soon under the name Google Pixel Buds Pro.
This will be Google’s third TWS headset and follows the relatively more affordable Pixel Buds A series for those not familiar with the product. However, the brand seems to want to compete with big players like Apple, Sony, and Samsung. The rumor comes from the famous leaker Jon Prosser who wrote that Google is preparing to launch the new Pixel Buds Pro.
According to Prosser, the Pixel Buds Pro will be launched soon and available in multiple colors. This includes four color models:
Real Red, Carbon, Limoncello, and Fog.
Unfortunately, apart from this information, Jon did not reveal any other details regarding this product. However, Mishaal Rahman added Prosser’s tweet with more information regarding Pixel Buds Pro: TWS headphones can come with support for Spatial Audio and head tracking.
This would absolutely not surprise me given Google's work on spatial audio + head tracking support in Android 13, especially their secrecy around the latter. Plus, there's BLE Audio support in Android now too. https://t.co/yJHcKCF4dy
— Mishaal Rahman (@MishaalRahman) May 3, 2022
These two features were previously hinted at in some codes for Android 13.
Since Android also supports Bluetooth Low Energy audio support, Pixel Buds Pro could also support this feature. Note that these details are still unconfirmed and are based on rumors.
- Google Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro – new leaks (PHOTO)
- How to restore the display of dislikes on YouTube?
- Google Pixel Watch with WearOS 3.2 coming in May
- Switch to Android: Easier from iPhone to Android
- Android 13 brings a significantly shorter game load time
- Google is pulling out all call recording applications
- Google is working on predicting backward movement to improve Android