YouTube makes it easier for users to find the best moments in their videos.
The popular service updates its desktop and mobile video player with charts showing the most popular (or most played) video segments. Users will now not have to use intuition or chapters to get content they really want to watch.
The company also hinted at plans to test an “easier” method of finding the exact moment in the video that the user wants to play. Instead of displaying a “thumbnail” thumbnail for a specific moment, the video player will display a visual timeline indicating a scene change.
The mentioned test will soon become available to Premium subscribers, via YouTube’s “new” section.
These features are in line with existing improvements, which YouTube has already implemented. These include enhanced full screen mode, auto-generated chapters and “single-video looping”.
- Windows 11 Blue Screen Update
- How durable is Steam Deck? (VIDEO)
- Huawei P50 Pro is the fist one to get 5G cover
- Twitter ready: Musk hinted at a lower purchase price
- Degoo – a cloud file storage service with 100 GB and more for free
- Google Play Store will remove almost 900,000 apps
- Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout game for free
- Digital Euro in 2026.