The F1 22 game will be released for PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X / S, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5 platforms, and will be available for all supported systems from July 1st.
The sequel will cover the latest Formula 1 season, taking into account changes in the rules within the season, and will present the latest F1 vehicles and new tracks. F1 22 will be the first F1 game to use the new Maimi International Autodrome track. Also, it will be the first game in the F1 series with support for VR on computers.
There will also be ray tracing support for current-generation PCs and consoles, while PC gamers will be able to play F1 22 with VR devices such as HTC Vive and Oculus Rift. For computers, the game will be available through the EA App, Origin, Steam, and Epic Games Store platforms
Players who order the F1 22 Champions Edition before May 16 receive a limited bonus called the “Miami Themed Content Pack”, while all who pre-order the Championship version receive three days of early access, the F1 Life starter pack, and more.
- Google Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro – new leaks (PHOTO)
- How to restore the display of dislikes on YouTube?
- Google Pixel Watch with WearOS 3.2 coming in May
- Switch to Android: Easier from iPhone to Android
- Android 13 brings a significantly shorter game load time
- Google is pulling out all call recording applications