After postponing the project indefinitely, CD Project Red has officially confirmed that an upgrade to the next generation of The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt game will take place during the fourth quarter of this year.
This new version of The Witcher 3 will be called The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt – Complete Edition and will include all content available for the original game (all DLCs and expansions), as well as new content inspired by Netflix’s The Witcher series .
Last month, development on The Witcher 3 upgraded version of the next generation was shifted from Saber Interactive to the CD Project Red team of developers.
The next generation Witcher 3 will be available for PC, Xbox Series X / S and PlayStation 5. The game will be available to existing owners for free, with upgrades and patches for the respective systems.
- Borderlands 3 game free on the Epic Store
- TikTok is testing games as part of its application
- Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout game for free
- Artle – New Game For Art Lovers
- EA merges Codemasters Cheshire and Criterion Games to shape future for Need For Speed