Xiaomi has released two “dead” device lists that the company will no longer support. One of them is called “Xiaomi End of Life” and includes smartphones that will no longer receive software updates, including security updates, new versions of MIUI skin, and Android OS.
Read more: Xiaomi discontinues software support for Redmi Note 7
It has many models, the list of which you will find below, and “new” or recently added smartphones Redmi Go, Redmi Note 7, and Redmi Note 7 Pro.
The second list consists of devices that will no longer have after-sales services, such as repairing and replacing components. However, the owners of these devices will still be able to seek testing, cleaning, and troubleshooting services.
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S,
- Mi 8 Lite (Youth Edition),
- Redmi Note 5,
- Redmi 6,
- Mi Pad 4,
- Xiaomi Mi Band.
- Mi Band 2,
- Mi Band 3,
- Mi Band 3i (India version),
- Mi Band 4,
- Mi Watch,
- Xiaomi Mi Watch Color Keith Haring Edition
And many more accessories and devices for smart homes. It is worth noting that the second list of devices currently concerns only the Chinese market. Still, it is unlikely that the situation in the global market will change much.
- Top 3 reasons to buy Huawei Nova 9 SE
- Xiaomi discontinues software support for Redmi Note 7
- Samsung’s 3nm process before TSMC’s?
- Honor Play 30 specifications
- How to delete browser history in last 24h (Android Edition)
- Top 5 things about App Gallery
- Xiaomi opened the largest Mi Home store in China