The successor is expected to offer slightly improved specifications and features over the models already introduced. Not much is known about both devices at the moment, but it is rumored that the Xiaomi 12S series has the SM8475 which is actually the Snapdragon Gen 1+.
Recently, there were rumors about the mysterious Xiaomi phone codenamed “unicorn” which was supposed to be Xiaomi 12 Ultra, but this proved to be incorrect, as Xiaomi recently confirmed that the codename for Xiaomi 12 Ultra is simply “L1”. “.
And now the Xiaomi 12S and Xiaomi 12S Pro have been spotted in the IMEI database and in the Mi code. These two devices have the same design language and specifications as the current, leading Xiaomi 12 series. The only difference seems to be the SoC, which is the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 in the Xiaomi 12 series, and the aforementioned Snapdragon 8 Gen 1+ in the Xiaomi 12S series.
- Samsung’s largest tablet proved to be surprisingly solid (Tab S8 Ultra)
- How to restore the display of dislikes on YouTube?
- What is the best-selling phone in 2021?
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 series may have a “Pro” version
- Samsung is giving up on the big change in its phones
- Samsung phone and tablet repairs at half price?
- Samsung Galaxy A32 5G: Android 12 and One UI 4.1 upgrades