The company plans to share part of the earnings with the best creators when their videos are released with particular advertisements. The program mirrors the way YouTube pays its creators and could provide significantly higher earnings for both the platform and its creators.
The new program is called TikTok Pulse, and it allows commercials to be played separately with the best 4% of videos on TikTok, according to a post on the company’s blog. Creators and advertisers with at least 100,000 followers are eligible to earn a share of their earnings when their videos are part of a new advertising program.
TikTok will share 50 percent of the work with ads from the Pulse program with approved creators. This is close to what YouTube offers to its creators, who get 55 percent of the ads.
The TikTok Pulse program will start in June in the US, while it will arrive in additional markets during the fall of this year.
- Google Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro – new leaks (PHOTO)
- How to restore the display of dislikes on YouTube?
- Google Pixel Watch with WearOS 3.2 coming in May
- Switch to Android: Easier from iPhone to Android
- Android 13 brings a significantly shorter game load time
- Google is pulling out all call recording applications
- Huawei: first portable Bluetooth speaker to compete with Sonos Roam