There have been reports that TikTok is testing games as part of its application in Vietnam, and it is an overture before the big breakthrough in the gaming sphere.
A company representative confirmed to Reuters that he had tested HTML5 mini-games. “We are always looking for ways to strengthen our platform and regularly test functions and integrations that are of value to our community.”
Sources familiar with TikTok’s plans indicate that games are planned that will feature commercials and will be available from the ByteDance library. It is stated that this option could increase the amount of time users spend in the TikTok application.
Last year, TikTok announced a partnership with Zynga (known for its FarmVille game) to create the Disco Loco 3D game. It is an HTML5 continuous “runner” that could work within the application. Now reports suggest that this is just the beginning of TikTok’s gaming ambitions.
In addition, TikTok is testing game streaming software, with its Live Studio option for PC. Certain creators are also allowed to add more interactivity, through mini-applications in video clips.
- Google Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro – new leaks (PHOTO)
- How to restore the display of dislikes on YouTube?
- Google Pixel Watch with WearOS 3.2 coming in May
- Switch to Android: Easier from iPhone to Android
- Android 13 brings a significantly shorter game load time
- Google is pulling out all call recording applications
- Huawei: first portable Bluetooth speaker to compete with Sonos Roam