Google’s popular service has made great strides in the number of installations.
At the moment, Google’s free e-mail exchange service is a kind of Internet institution, and the Gmail Android application has recorded more than 10 billion installations on the Play Store.
Of course, it is necessary to emphasize that Gmail comes pre-installed on a large number of Android devices, but that does not diminish the achieved result.
- Google Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro – new leaks (PHOTO)
- How to restore the display of dislikes on YouTube?
- Google Pixel Watch with WearOS 3.2 coming in May
- Switch to Android: Easier from iPhone to Android
- Android 13 brings a significantly shorter game load time
- Google is pulling out all call recording applications
It remains to be seen which next Android app will reach 10 million installed copies, and one of the biggest candidates is Chrome.
When it comes to applications that are not from the Google ecosystem, Facebook could be the first to achieve the mentioned number of installations.