Gigabyte has started selling its gaming monitor – the Gigabyte M32Q. The model has a 31.5-inch WQHD LCD. The monitor offers a SuperSpeed IPS panel, wide viewing angles, as well as a KVM function that can be used to switch the display, keyboard, and mouse between two PC devices.
In addition, Black Equalizer improves visibility in dark scenes, Aim Stabilizer reduces blur, and there are unique features like Eagle Eye and OSD Game Assist, which support gameplay.
- Samsung Galaxy S22: Top news and leaks
- AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT Review (with benchmark)
- First Alienware laptop since 2007
Key monitor features include a response time of 0.8ms (MPRT) / 1ms (GtG), 165Hz refresh rate (170Hz overclocked), 1000: 1 contrast, 350 nits of brightness, support for DCI-P3 94% / sRGB 120% color spectrum.
From the connectors there are:
- two HDMI 2.0 ports,
- DisplayPort 1.2,
- three USB 3.0,
- one USB Type-C,
- a headphone jack, and more.
- There are also two built-in 3W speakers, as well as support for 100x100mm VESA mounting.