Sony Xperia 1 IV with the model number Sony XQ-CT54 appeared at Geekbench, where it achieved impressive results. This is especially true for single-core tests. Thus, the phone scored 1204 points in single-core tests, which is 10% better than its predecessor.
Read more: Sony Xperia 1 IV – all specs
In multi-core tests, that result was 3352 points, which is not a significant improvement over its predecessor.
The phone appeared on the Geekbench in a version with 12 GB of RAM. What is still known is that it will be powered by the currently strongest chip from the offer of the American Qualcomm – Snapdragon 8 Gen 1. It is speculated that the phone will arrive with eSIM support in the European and American (US) markets.
A report surfaced last week stating that the Xperia 1 IV could cost at least CNY 8,999 ($ 1,415) in China, a higher starting price than its predecessor. Overall, the Sony Xperia 1 IV is expected to bring a significantly improved camera system, which could make it the phone with the best cameras in the world.
As for that part of the phone, this phone could come with the best cameras in the world on one smartphone. So the Xperia 1 IV will reportedly have a 48 MP main camera sensor, a 48 MP or 50 MP ultra-wide sensor, a 48 MP telephoto sensor, and a periscope camera sensor.
- Google lets you search by a combination of image and text
- How to restore the display of dislikes on YouTube?
- What is the best-selling phone in 2021?
- Google Maps improvements; New options for iPhone users
- Google has filed a lawsuit against a man who scammed people as a pet seller
- Switch to Android: Easier from iPhone to Android
- Android 13 brings a significantly shorter game load time