The gaming industry is advancing and evolving, and new games are coming out every week. Unfortunately, in such a situation, a large number of older titles remain neglected, due to changes in technology and lack of support.
Fortunately, Sony has decided to get active in this field, so the company has created a new team focused on preserving the legacy of older games.
Sony has not yet officially commented on the formation of this team, but Fredley points out that preserving the games is one of his first passions when it comes to his career and that he is very happy to be back to those roots.
Preserving games is an extremely important responsibility because it enables the history of the gaming industry and all games to be accessible and accessible in a certain way.
It is not yet known what Sony’s intentions are when it comes to the new team, but we know that the console manufacturer plans to redesign its PlayStation Plus service soon through original and legendary older games.
- These Xiaomi devices could get MIUI 13 at any moment
- How to restore the display of dislikes on YouTube?
- What is the best-selling phone in 2021?
- Google Maps improvements; New options for iPhone users
- Google has filed a lawsuit against a man who scammed people as a pet seller
- Switch to Android: Easier from iPhone to Android
- Android 13 brings a significantly shorter game load time