Samsung Galaxy A72 starts receiving One UI 4.1 update based on Android 12 OS. The update has a build number of A725MUBU4BVC1 and is 1.2 GB in size. It brings a security patch from March 2022. The company released an Android 12 version for the device last month in the region but had One UI 4.0.
The One Ui 4.1 for the Galaxy A72 will probably soon arrive in the rest of the world. As for the changes that the update brings, you usually won’t notice them right away. So, the Samsung wallet has been updated, which also supports personal documents and brings some minor improvements to the app. In addition to the wallet, there is also an update to the camera app, and specifically, the changes are mostly related to the image processing algorithm.
The device itself represents the very top of Samsung’s middle class, which is, of course, reflected in the specifications. The device is powered by a Snapdragon 720G paired with 6 to 8 GB of RAM combined with 128 to 256 GB of internal memory. The device also has a 5,000 mAh battery with 25W fast charging support.
One of the main reasons that users like this device is its cameras. It is equipped with an optically stabilized 64 MP primary camera, 8 MP telephoto sensor, 12 MP wide-angle sensor, and 5 MP macro sensor.
- Top 3 reasons to buy Huawei Nova 9 SE
- Xiaomi discontinues software support for Redmi Note 7
- Samsung’s 3nm process before TSMC’s?
- Honor Play 30 specifications
- How to delete browser history in the last 24h (Android Edition)
- Top 5 things about App Gallery
- Xiaomi opened the largest Mi Home store in China
- Samsung is working on Galaxy A04 and Galaxy A13s
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4 & Flip4 colors (Rumors)