So far, Samsung has upgraded a significant number of its phones to Android 12. Some have received One UI 4.1, and some One UI 4.0. The Android 12 upgrade with the latest One UI 4.1 has started to receive the Samsung Galaxy A32.
The Samsung Galaxy A32 (4G) was introduced as the second version of this phone, considering that the Samsung Galaxy A32 5G was presented before it. The 4G version was introduced last year’s second month with Android 11 and One UI 3.1. This phone is now receiving its first major Android upgrade, the one on Android 12. It is wrapped with Samsung’s One UI 4.1, which was introduced with the Galaxy S22 series in the second month of this year.
Android 12 and One UI 4.1 upgrade for Galaxy A32 is currently available in India and comes with firmware number A325FXXU2BVD6. In addition to Android 12 and One UI 4.1 also includes a security patch for the fourth month of 2022, which fixes over 80 security vulnerabilities.
One UI 4.1, as its name suggests, is not a large version of One UI, but it still brings some novelties. Thus, One UI 4.1 brings an upgraded Samsung keyboard, features such as Google Duo Live Sharing, intelligent widgets, improved color palettes, and portrait photos in low light. Also, Bixby Routines now can automatically change the look of the watch and other settings on the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4.
In addition, there is a way to share Wi-Fi passwords via Quick Share. There’s also the ability to share photos and videos with multiple friends via a single link, and photos shared via the Quick Share feature show your photo editing history.
- Top 3 reasons to buy Huawei Nova 9 SE
- Xiaomi discontinues software support for Redmi Note 7
- Samsung’s 3nm process before TSMC’s?
- Honor Play 30 specifications
- How to delete browser history in the last 24h (Android Edition)
- Top 5 things about App Gallery
- Xiaomi opened the largest Mi Home store in China
- Samsung is working on Galaxy A04 and Galaxy A13s
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4 & Flip4 colors (Rumors)