Razer x Lambda Tensorbook laptop will be sold to researchers in artificial intelligence and machine learning and is priced at $ 3,500. The laptop runs an 11th generation Intel Core i7 CPU, uses Nvidia RTX 3080 Max-Q graphics card, and has 64GB of RAM.
The display of the device is 15.6-inch 165Hz 1440p, and everything is powered by 80Wh batteries. There are also two Thunderbolt 4 ports, three USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A ports, as well as Wi-Fi 6E and Bluetooth 5.2 support.
The Tensorbook has changed color, so it is now silver instead of black and has pre-installed drivers and machine learning tools such as PyTorch, Tensorflow, CUDA, and cuDNN.
Razer has been suggesting better support for the Linux platform for years, and it is possible that the recently renewed interest in Linux gaming (driven by the Steam Deck device) will force Razer to include Linux more in its future products.
- Google lets you search by a combination of image and text
- How to restore the display of dislikes on YouTube?
- What is the best-selling phone in 2021?
- Google Maps improvements; New options for iPhone users
- Google has filed a lawsuit against a man who scammed people as a pet seller
- Switch to Android: Easier from iPhone to Android
- Android 13 brings a significantly shorter game load time