After Apple recorded record results in terms of earnings in March this year, it is believed that there is only a theoretical possibility of the risk that the 2022 iPhone line will be slightly delayed. The current situation could influence this with the coronavirus in China, which threatens supply chains.
Overall, the pandemic is not at the same level as in previous years and most countries are taking measures. That is one of the reasons why information is emerging that the production of new iPhone models could start earlier. Apple is working hard to prevent any delay in releasing the iPhone 14 series.
Apple has reportedly instructed Foxconn, the company’s largest supplier of parts and the company that assembles the iPhone, to start assembling workers earlier for upcoming iPhone 14 orders. Foxconn should increase production and take advantage of the increased interest in the iPhone 13 line.
If all goes according to plan, Apple should hold its next big iPhone event in mid-September, while the iPhone 14 series will go on sale a few weeks later.
- You can now iCloud Lock your AirPods
- Gold iPhone 14 Pro looks amazing (VIDEO)
- New details about the iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Pro
- The iPhone 14 series could come with satellite connectivity options in an emergency
- Significant improvements are coming in iOS 16
- Could the iPhone 15 arrive with a periscope camera?
- Apple wants to turn iPad into MacBook
- Apple Watch 6 blank screen free repair