Microsoft Authenticator has already started to get the features of a very advanced password management service, but with this new feature, it is entering a territory that has so far been dominated by services such as LastPass or Enpass.
“Autofill helps you stay more secure online by creating stronger, unique passwords with different combinations of numbers and characters, with our new Password Generator every time you create an account or change your password. If you have trouble creating new passwords, remembering old ones is still “Autofill will remember the passwords generated for you no matter which device you use,” Microsoft said in a statement.
Microsoft also pointed out other features of the apps, such as strong encryption (encryption), which blocks others from accessing your data. The option to create stronger passwords is available in the latest version of the Microsoft Authenticator app for Android and iOS platforms.
- You have less than a month to upgrade if you are using this version of Windows
- How to restore the display of dislikes on YouTube?
- When working from home, the workday has triple peak activities
- Microsoft is reportedly working to introduce commercials to free-to-play video games on the Xbox
- Microsoft has finally made it easier to change the default browser