It is not surprising that gamers are “hungry” for new content from the Mafia series, considering that the last game was released in 2017, and it was not what many hoped for. Admittedly, we also had the Mafia Definitive Edition, but the players needed fresh content.
Read more: Smart Access Storage: a new acceleration for gaming laptops
The good news is that there are reports that Mafia 4 is in the early stages of development. This is especially important because not so long ago, there was information that Mafia 4 would not come out at all.
Mafia 4 has the code name and working name “Nero,” and it was revealed that the game would use Unreal Engine 5. In addition, the story in the game will delight many fans because Mafia 4 will be a prequel and will focus on the rise of the Salieri family.
- Top 3 reasons to buy Huawei Nova 9 SE
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite (2022) is coming
- FIFA 22 is getting a cross-play feature
- How to delete browser history in the last 24h (Android Edition)
- Top 5 things about App Gallery