If you want to move Google Chat to another location within Gmail, the process is relatively simple.
If you use Google Chat and don’t like it is located on the left side of the interface, don’t worry. Google offers alternative positioning on the right side of the screen.
How do I change the position of the Chat window in Gmail?
You can move the Chat window to the right or left of your Gmail inbox. First, open Gmail on your computer and click Settings (gear)> Show all settings in the upper right corner. At the very top of the list, select Chat and Meet.
Next to Chat Position, select Left Inbox or Right Inbox. Then click Save Changes.
Please note that moving Google Chat only works on the Gmail version for a desktop version.
- Top 3 reasons to buy Huawei Nova 9 SE
- Microsoft Warning: Delete Windows 11 update KB5012642
- Take a look at the new Outlook
- Windows 11 installation only with Microsoft account
- Concept: Samsung phone in 2025