While this information may seem of concern to some, it is actually a welcome improvement for the app store.
Researchers from the analytical company Tradingplatforms.com point out that the number of applications published on the Google Play Store dropped from 3.6 million in March 2018 to 2.6 million applications in March this year.
If you’re wondering how an app store has run out of a million apps in four years, the reason is Google’s efforts to protect users and prevent apps from violating company policies.
“Google Play’s list of nearly 2.6 million Android apps makes it the largest app store in the listing domain. In second place is the Apple App Store, which has over 2.3 million apps for iOS devices,” the study found.
Although the Google Play Store has lost about a million apps in the last 48 months, there is no reason to worry about Android users.
This practically means that the company’s security system works well because Google is effective in removing applications that violate store regulations and pose a threat to users.
- Google Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro – new leaks (PHOTO)
- How to restore the display of dislikes on YouTube?
- Google Pixel Watch with WearOS 3.2 coming in May
- Switch to Android: Easier from iPhone to Android
- Android 13 brings a significantly shorter game load time
- Google is pulling out all call recording applications