This report comes from the Canalys team. At the top of the list are of course Samsung and Apple, followed by Xiaomi, Oppo, and Vivo. Unfortunately no sign of Huawei.
Samsung returned to the top with a 24% market share, up 5% from the last quarter of last year when it had a 19% share and up 2% from the same quarter last year.
Although Samsung took first place, Apple is not far behind. Despite reports of reduced production and the aforementioned quarantine in China that has closed many Apple factories, the third-generation iPhone SE seems to be a big wind in the back. Along with the third generation iPhone SE, the iPhone 13 series continues to sell well, which helped Apple to be in second place on this list.
Third place goes to Xiaomi with a 13% market share, down 1% from the same period last year.
Oppo (including OnePlus) holds a 10% market share, which is also a 1% drop over the same period last year, but a 1% increase over the last quarter of last year.
The sister company Vivo remains at 8%, although it sat down at 10% in the first quarter of last year.
Although the global shortage of components is coming to an end, the new problems mentioned above are gaining momentum and could cause even greater difficulties than the global shortage of components. Let’s hope that doesn’t happen and that everything returns to normal.
- Samsung’s largest tablet proved to be surprisingly solid (Tab S8 Ultra)
- How to restore the display of dislikes on YouTube?
- What is the best-selling phone in 2021?
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 series may have a “Pro” version
- Samsung is giving up on the big change in its phones
- Samsung phone and tablet repairs at half price?
- Samsung Galaxy A32 5G: Android 12 and One UI 4.1 upgrades
- Samsung Galaxy A12 gets Android 12 and One UI 4.1