More and more pieces of information are coming about Samsung’s Galaxy Z Fold 4 and Flip 4, such as the new colors of the phones. The latest leak comes from the well-known leaker Ice Universe, which we recommend following on Twitter for exclusive leaks.
I confirm again that Fold4 and Flip4 will use TSMC Snapdragon 8 gen1 plus (SM8475)
— Ice universe (@UniverseIce) May 6, 2022
Namely, it is about the CPU that will run Samsung’s flexible phone. As the already mentioned leaker wrote, it is expected that Galaxy Z Fold 4 and Flip 4 will run Snapdragon 8 Gen 1+.
Thanks to Yogesh Brar, we know that TSMC will produce a plus version of Qualcomm’s flagship chip. Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 Plus is expected to be 10% faster than 8 Gen 1 and more energy-efficient, but we must note that the CPU is postponed to the second half of 2022.
Previous reports have revealed that the Z Fold 4 will be powered by the same 4400 mAh battery as its predecessor. However, the Z Flip 4 is said to have a larger battery than the Flip 3. We learned that the total capacity of the Galaxy Z Flip 4 battery is 3,303 mAh. Both phones are expected to have better battery life as they will likely be equipped with a Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 Plus SoC.
Speaking of specifications, the Z Flip 4 is expected to have a larger screen with a 2-inch lid, while the Fold 4 is rumored to have improved camera sensors.
- Top 3 reasons to buy Huawei Nova 9 SE
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite (2022) is coming
- Xiaomi discontinues software support for Redmi Note 7
- Samsung’s 3nm process before TSMC’s?
- Honor Play 30 specifications
- How to delete browser history in the last 24h (Android Edition)
- Top 5 things about App Gallery
- Xiaomi opened the largest Mi Home store in China
- Samsung is working on Galaxy A04 and Galaxy A13s
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4 & Flip4 colors (Rumors)