Xiaomi device mysteriously appeared on the certification website as model 2207122MC. Leaker @Digital Chat Station pointed out this mysterious new device, carrying a codename L2M. Why is this codename so interesting?
Considering that the Xiaomi 12 Pro’s codename is L2 and codename L2M should be an upgraded version of Xiaomi 12 Pro, which may be named Xiaomi 12S Pro, Xiaomi’s ultra-high-end flagship.
The phone should be equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1+ CPU, and it should adopt TSMC 4nm process.
In addition, this high-end flagship should also use the LTPO 2.0 screen, which was first used on Xiaomi 12 Pro. Based on the second-generation LTPO materials, Xiaomi 12 Pro can achieve an adaptive refresh rate of 1-120Hz, giving full play to the low-power characteristics of LTPO. It intelligently matches the optimal refresh rate for different content and operations to avoid additional power consumption caused by an invalid screen refresh.
- Top 3 reasons to buy Huawei Nova 9 SE
- Xiaomi discontinues software support for Redmi Note 7
- Samsung’s 3nm process before TSMC’s?
- Honor Play 30 specifications
- How to delete browser history in last 24h (Android Edition)
- Top 5 things about App Gallery
- Xiaomi opened the largest Mi Home store in China