Twitter DMs should have end to end encryption like Signal, so no one can spy on or hack your messages
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) April 28, 2022
“Twitter DMs should have end to end encryption like Signal, so no one can spy on or hack your messages”
Mask said in a tweet.
He also pointed out in the statement that freedom of speech is the foundation of a functional democracy, and that Twitter is a digital center in which topics important for human society are discussed.
“I also want to make Twitter better than ever, improving it with new features, making algorithms open-source, eradicating spambots, and verifying all people,” says Musk.
The constant lack of end-to-end encryption for DMs on Twitter has caused concern, while the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) claims that this lack can negatively affect the privacy and security of users.
“Because they are not encrypted, Twitter itself has access to instant messaging,” the EFF said.
- Google Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro – new leaks (PHOTO)
- How to restore the display of dislikes on YouTube?
- Google Pixel Watch with WearOS 3.2 coming in May
- Switch to Android: Easier from iPhone to Android
- Android 13 brings a significantly shorter game load time
- Google is pulling out all call recording applications