A leak has appeared that essentially confirms the release date and prices for AMD’s “RDNA 2 Refresh”, an updated RX 6000 series of graphics cards.
The graphics cards will be adorned with faster GDDR6 memory and higher clock speeds. For the Radeon RX 6950 XT model, AMD reportedly planned a price of $1,099, and that’s $100 more than AMD’s original RX 6900 XT GPU.
The increase is attributed to the addition of 18 Gbps memory modules and an increase in the stream speed of the video card processor.
When it comes to the RX 6750 XT model, AMD increases the price by $ 70, which brings this GPU significantly closer to the price offered by the Radeon RX 6800 (and costs $ 30 more). The price of this GPU will be $ 549.
Finally, for the lower end of the market, AMD will offer the RX 6650 XT, priced at $ 399. That’s $ 20 more than the AMD RX 6600 XT price.
The AMD Radeon RX 6X50 graphics cards are expected to sell on May 10.
- Top 3 reasons to buy Huawei Nova 9 SE
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite (2022) is coming
- How to delete browser history in the last 24h (Android Edition)
- Top 5 things about App Gallery
- Samsung is working on Galaxy A04 and Galaxy A13s
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4 & Flip4 colors (Rumors)